For Assistance: Speak to a Code Enforcement Officer (631-774-0066) or call the Parking Help Desk (631-331-PARK)
$.25 per half hour in designated Village Parking Lots.
Port Jefferson residents displaying a valid resident sticker park free in Village lots.
Parking violation tickets will be issued when necessary.
How the system operates in Village Parking Lots
- Fee for parking in Village Lots is $.25 per half hour.
- Each parking space is identified by a number.
- Remember the number of your space.
- Locate a pay station in or near the parking lot.
- Pay stations accept payment in coins, parking tokens, credit cards, and smart cards.
- You may pay at any pay station.
Follow the easy directions on the face of the pay station. After paying, the pay station will issue a paper receipt. Keep your receipt. It shows when your time expires, the number of the space your car is in, and an id code you can use when paying for additional time to your current receipt at any pay station. You do not need to display the receipt in your car.